Tuesday, January 10, 2012

One of my 1st shoots

Not long after I got my first "real" camera, my adorable niece thought it would be great if we took some pictures. It was her birthday and it could not have been a more beautiful day outside...She was the absolute best subject for me to have fun and practice with. I told her to get some things together that she loved and we could take pictures next door at the farm across from Grandmomma's house. Later that afternoon as were putting things together she runs in and says "Aunt Jenny!!! I need some glasses"...Me: "You need some glasses?? What kind of glasses?" Bronywn: "You know..the kind you wear." Me: "Ohhhh!! OK you want mine?? What are they for?" Bronwyn: "Well, I have this lava lamp and it's broken; but if I had glasses I could make it look like a science experiment!!" Me; "OK baby girl..that sounds fun" These are some of the things she packed for the photoshoot. Binoculars, glasses, teddy bear, books, her new birthday Hello Kitty makeup set, and her Rock Band guitar. Sounds fun huh?? :)

Man did she ever have a vision. She had idea after, after idea, after idea. One of most beautiful girls I know and love. My beautiful niece Bronwyn. Here are some of my favorite pictures from our shoot that day.







No comments:

Post a Comment