Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A love like no other/My 365 1/10/2012

I absolutely cannot take credit for this photo. My niece Tori Herron had this taken in Haiti on a mission trip. I read an article last week (wish I had added it to favorites) about photography tips. One of the things it said was to find a photo that you absolutely love, and ask yourself why you love it...There are so many things about this photo that I love. Most of all it's the emotion it makes me feel...a love like no other...the trust of a child and the kindness we should show everyday for each other. This crazy world fills us with envy, greed, jealousy, and the "I deserve it" attitude. Think of what these children in Haiti deserve...and what you have. Shame on us as a society. So today be thankful, be loving, be considerate, and be happy; because everything else; is so unimportant.

No comments:

Post a Comment