Tuesday, January 3, 2012

365

Most people who love photography have heard of the "365" challenge. I love this idea, and mostly because I love a challenge. I feel like this will help me grow in so many ways. Yes I am going to take classes, and I feel those are just as important; but I am a hands on person. I love to learn through figuring it out, because in the end, I want to shoot what speaks to me. That all honestly sounds sort of cliche and silly when I read it back to myself, but it's the honest truth. Sometimes it's my children, my pets, my husband, my nieces and nephews, my beautiful friends, or just a beautiful sunset that looks as though God himself painted it. When you slow down and look at what's around you, it's hard to deny the beauty of life. The first picture was taken on 1/2/2012 of a tractor on Grandmomma's property. It was extremely windy, and I loved the way the field grass was blowing in front of it. Again, maybe a little cheesy, but I grew up on a farm, so maybe that would explain why it's somewhat nostalgic to me. The other picture was taken on 1/1/2012 and this was also taken on Grandmomma's property. I think it speaks for itself :) Everyone have a wonderful night...I have today's pic to choose and edit, which I will post shortly, then off to bed. This girl's gotta work for a living....but I'm blessed to work.



\




Camera Model Canon EOS REBEL T3i
Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/1000
Av( Aperture Value ) 5.6
ISO Speed 1600
Flash Off









Camera Model Canon EOS REBEL T3i
Tv( Shutter Speed ) 1/100
Av( Aperture Value ) 5.6
ISO Speed 200
Flash Off

No comments:

Post a Comment