Monday, February 6, 2012

Doing What you Love

I can't think of anything more exciting than "doing what you love" for a living. If your like me the ambition filled dreams of your childhood are probably now as an adult much different than we ever anticipated. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't change one thing about my life because it has made me who I am today, but those dreams almost always never leave us. I absolutely have the best job on the planet being a mother, and this is by far the most important job I have ever been blessed to have. As a child though, these were the "jobs" I always thought about:

1. Vet

This was definitely the realistic of the two, but life led me down another path, however, I did somewhat fulfill this dream by working part time at a local vet's office during a transitional part of my life, and it meant much more to me than just a "part time job".

2. Astronaut

Everything about outer space intrigues me. The thought of going up in a shuttle makes me giddy with excitement!! How amazing our universe is and how awesome would it be to see it from this perspective. A girl can dream right?? :) and don't you think I wouldn't be sporting the Cannon around my neck!


Sometimes it's great to reminisce about our childhood, and re open the curiosity of our minds. Exploring different avenues of our soul is a life long mission. I wanted to share some photos today that take me back to that place, and bring happiness to my heart. I hope for each and every one of you that you can do the same, and remind yourself of what makes YOU happy. Hold on to what's important and always make sure your family knows you love them!






Dream it, embrace it, live it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment