Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Why Blog?

I have always had a serious passion for photography. Everyone that knows me, knows this already. :) I never followed through on this passion, and honestly I regret that. Supporting my love of this, my husband recently purchased me a new Cannon EOS Rebel T3i DSLR for Christmas. Let me just say that I am thrilled!!! Right away I wanted to shoot everything..and I do mean everything!! My friends and family find it quite funny that I pretty much always have my camera with me..I just can't help it.  I have always had just a typical point and shoot camera, so this thing was intimidating to me, but I am determined to learn everything I can and this blog is all about just that! I plan to use this as a learning tool for not only myself as little reminder's of settings I used, etc..but also for others who want to learn. There are so many great websites, blogs, video's etc that I have ran across and wanted to share. If your like me, the settings on these cameras can be overwhelming...but the way I see it..why have this amazing camera if I can't bring it to it's fullest potential. So, with all this being said, I will post new things as I learn them myself, and I can't wait to start this journey. I have already signed up for photography classes in March, and shortly after will be taking a Photoshop class. The posted photo was from the first night I had my camera...and so it begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment